August 20, 2013 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Cleveland, Ohio - Indie developer Brian Toth today is proud to announce AutoMile 1.3 for OSX is on sale. AutoMile for Mac OS X provides a unique take on mileage logging apps. With AutoMile a user records the places they went - rather than their odometer readings - saving time and offering greater flexibility and convenience. The AutoMile 1.3 update adds support for alternative routes for more accurate distance calculations.
AutoMile 1.3 Change Log:
* Alternative routes for trips!
* Bug fixes.
* Built-in crash reporting. (For more accurate reporting of problems.)
* Record mileage when it's convenient.
* Can record mileage for past years.
* Import locations from Address Book, Outlook, or vCards.
* Export reports to a CSV formatted file for Excel or Numbers.
* Reports include monthly and annual totals.
* Designed for quick data entry using drag & drop and handy keyboard shortcuts.
* AutoMile will use kilometers if the user's Mac is set to use metric units.
* Choose from alternative routes for each trip. (New!)
* Mac OS X Version 10.7.5 Lion or higher
* Internet connection for maps and directions
Availability and Pricing:
A free demo version is available from Brian Toth's website. Promo codes for reviewing AutoMile are available upon request. AutoMile is available for purchase through the Mac App Store or direct from Brian Toth's website. Regularly priced at $29.99 (USD), AutoMile is currently on sale for $14.99 (USD) for a limited time.
Brian Toth is a independent computer consultant residing near Cleveland, Ohio. In his spare time he enjoys developing Mac apps that make his day job easier, such as his Google Maps Plugin, PostCheck, and the latest, AutoMile. He hopes that the results of his work can benefit others as well. Copyright (C) 2013 Brian Toth. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.