March 22, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Victoria, BC, Canada - Tidal Pool Software today is proud to announce the release of ContactBook 1.0 for Apple iPhone and iPod touch. ContactBook makes it easy to find, manage, and share your contacts. Scroll through your contacts in either table or CoverFlow mode viewing just the details you need. Phone, text, email, surf, and locate your contacts at the tap of a button. ContactBook features an optimized user interface with inline editing and completely replaces the default Contacts application.
An integrated calendar shows upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, and other important dates. A map view displays your contact's locations relative to your own (with filtering support). Share your contacts as vCards by email or over WiFi. ContactBook also supports groups allowing you to organize your contacts using custom groups (e.g. work, friends).
* Full integration with the system address book database
* Quickly add and edit contacts with inline editing (requires fewer taps)
* Filter contacts by any field to find a contact or group of contacts
* Support for managing and organizing contacts by groups
* Rotate to browse contacts in CoverFlow mode
* Phone, text message, email, surf, and locate contacts
* View all upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, and other important dates using the integrated calendar
* Locate your contacts with the built-in map view (with filtering support)
* Share contacts by email or WiFi (WebDAV/HTTP) as vCards
* Import vCards over WiFi (WebDAV/HTTP)
* Control which contact fields to share with others
* Create custom labels and assign them to fields
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.1.2 or later
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ContactBook 1.0 is available now for purchase for just $2.99 (USD) on the Apple App Store under the Productivity category.
Based in Victoria, BC, Canada, Tidal Pool Software is an independent software company dedicated to writing great software for Mac OS X and iPhone. Copyright 2010 Tidal Pool Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.