August 19, 2010 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington - Urban Anomaly today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of Budget Board 1.0, an iPad application that combines a simple budgeting tool with a stylish presentation template and the ability to share budget documents instantly through PDF email attachments.
Budget Board was developed for small businesses, non-profits and innovative people that want to create simple extraordinary budgets better and faster than large teams of strategic consultants and administrative staff. Urban Anomaly designers created Budget Board with the philosophy that effective decision-making requires information that is easy to understand and maintain, and contains less than ten items. Thus, Budget Board does not include distractions such as endless text entry fields, numerous buttons, multiple color-coding and menu hierarchy systems.
This process results in clear, professional budget documents produced with back-of-the-envelope simplicity. The application can be used to balance or track anything, such as personal finances, a special project, the local government's budget, or even the Federal deficit.
* Export the budget template as a PDF, via the email composer
* Choose from five stylish backgrounds
* Save up to 5 budget scenarios or 5 different budgets
* Balancing calculations and bar graph are automatically updated
* Customizable titles and headers
Examples of Budget Board in Action:
* Create a budget for a special project by entering expenses on the left and projected revenue on the right
* Track a budget, for example, Trip Expenses, by updating actual spending on the left compared with the budget on the right
* Develop a personal budget by entering monthly expenses on the left column and monthly income on the right column
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 3.2 or later
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Budget Board 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
A Seattle-based company, Urban Anomaly develops uniquely unexpected mobile applications and information solutions so that small businesses, non-profits and innovate people can use the iPad to create extraordinary things better and faster than large teams of strategic consultants and administrative staff. Copyright (C) 2010 Urban Anomaly. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.