December 14, 2010 in Lifestyle (E)
[prMac.com] Singapore - Marshiware today is pleased to announce the release of Night Bliss for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Bedtime is one of the most challenging parts of the day for new parents. Getting a baby to sleep sometimes takes repeated attempts and at times, seems almost impossible. The key to getting a baby to go to sleep is developing a routine and pairing the experience of going to bed with items that will put the baby at ease. With the help of Night Bliss, parents can have an easier time with this seemingly challenging task.
By associating sights and sounds with going to sleep, it can aid in helping a baby fall asleep if the sights and sounds are consistent at bedtime. Night Bliss achieves this by using a slow moving animation of a sheep together with a soothing lullaby tune. Soon, the baby will associate the sheep as a bedtime companion and together with the familiar tune, it will remind the child that it time to sleep.
* Provides infant visual stimulation for growing your baby's brain at various developmental stages through the use of bright and colorful graphics
* Captivates and stimulates the baby. The running and jumping action of the sheep helps to improve the baby's eye tracking ability and strengthen the baby's eye muscle
* Provides hearing and sound stimulation by using a soothing lullaby tune for better enjoyment
* Entertains your child by allowing him/her to create colorful star trails with the touch of a finger
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later (iOS 4.0 Tested)
* 3.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Night Bliss 1.0 is available exclusively on the App Store for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad at only $0.99 (USD) in the Lifestyle category.
Marshiware is a small software development company based in Singapore. The company is in the business of creating innovative products that help to solve trivial and nagging issues in life. The company motto is "Your Happiness, Our Motivation". Copyright (C) 2010 Marshiware. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.