February 24, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Melbourne, Australia - Serene IT Pty Ltd, the makers of Seretech iBlaster, today is pleased to announce version 1.4 of 'Seretech Chronicler'. 'Seretech Chronicler' is an iOS geotagging journal application that makes it very easy for anyone to write down and review all their thoughts over time. The custom-built navigation control makes it possible to view all journal entries by year, month, day or individual journal entries. Users also have the ability to attach photos to their journal entries. This allows the user to recall where they were when they wrote what they thought and recall what they saw.
Chronicler's features include:
* A unique interface that allows the user to easily view all their diary entries and photos by year, month, day or individual journal entries
* Landscape and portrait text entry
* User configurable font types and sizes
* The ability to attach photos to journal entries
* Automatic time-stamping and geotagging of each journal entry
* Support for iPhone 4's Retina display
* Swipe gestures to quickly move between photos, and double tapping to zoom in/out of photos
* Swipe gestures to quickly move between journal entries for quick review of past journal entries
Version 1.4 adds more in-depth video tutorials, the ability to share journal entries and photos via e-mail, several font-related bug fixes.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 5.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Seretech Chronicler 1.4 is offered at a temporary price drop of over 50% for only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Serene IT was founded in 2009 by Yuen Boon Yee. At Serene IT, we believe that software products should be practical, simple to use and beautiful to behold. With that core belief in mind, we design our applications to be practical and sensible first, and then we polish it to bits until we're absolutely sure that our customers will be happy with what they see. All Material and Software (C) 2008-2011 Serene IT / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.