March 15, 2011 in Social Networking (E)
[prMac.com] Albuquerque, New Mexico - Stone Design/Big Stone Phone today is pleased to announce the release of Twittelator for iPad v1.7, an evolution of its award winning Twitter client. Shoot, edit and upload video to 5 video sites and co-upload to YouTube directly from your new iPad 2. Its beautiful user interface allows you to always keep your friends' tweets in view while you explore the rest of what Twitter has to offer. Twittelator for iPad is available for $4.99 from the App Store.
"In conjunction with the release of the iPad 2, we've added video so you can tweet live content to us from #SXSW," said Andrew Stone (@twittelator), Stone Design's CEO. "We will continue to deliver cutting edge features as both the iPad and Twitter continue to evolve. This is one Ides of March you will not have to beware!"
Twittelator for iPad's unique 'Channels' let anyone find tweeters and lists via topics and sub-topics, and is a great way for Twitter newcomers to find fantastic content tailored to their interests. Twittelator for iPad features include:
* Terrific multiple account support
* Post tweets and content to your Facebook Wall
* Images are shown inline. No more having to follow a link just to preview a photo
* Keep your friends' tweets in view at all times
* View messages in an organized conversation view
* See both global and regional trending topics
* Create and manage drafts
* Discover nearby tweets in a map view
* Set customizable wallpapers
* Record and edit video on iPad 2
* Post photos, videos and voice recordings
* 8 photo sites, 5 video sites and 3 sites for Audio to choose from
* Slide to Send - Never accidentally send a tweet again
* Channels let you discover topics that you're interested in
* Preview attached media
* Over 500 Emoji and dingbats to spice up your tweets
* Automatically splits up long tweets to allow for longer messages
* All of this amongst a rich set of other highly tuned features
Twittelator for iPad is based on the mature framework used in Twittelator Pro for the iPhone, which Mac|Life magazine deemed best-of-breed and of which Apple named as one of the summer's hottest releases. "Absolutely nothing was taken for granted when designing Twittelator for the iPad. Every graphic and interaction was distinctly tailored to create an ideal Twitter experience," said designer Anthony Cardinale.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 9.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Twittelator for iPad 1.7 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category.
Stone Design is a New Mexico based software corporation founded in 1984 by Andrew Stone which has shipped over 20 titles for Mac OS X and its parent operating system, the NeXT, in the last 24 years - and over a dozen titles for iPhone and iPad in the last 4. In the past year, in conjunction with BigStonePhone, has added 6 iPhone applications to the collection. BigStonePhone is a collaboration between Stone, Jeff BIggus of Hyperjeff, artist and UI designer Ollie Wagner and Geoff Pado on SoundBite. Copyright (C) 1984-2011 Stone Design. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.