October 13, 2011 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Panorama Concepts has announced the global release of Baby Creator 3D for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Have you ever wondered what your future baby would look like? Try it on your friends, loved ones and your idols! "Well, the app allows anyone to create their own virtual baby anytime & anywhere!" said Alan Kong, CEO of Panorama Concepts.
Baby Creator uses advanced facial mapping technology, complex recognition algorithms and gathers data from the facial features such as ears, eyes, nose, mouth and chin as well as the distance between those features to generate the most realistic baby from the photos of two prospective partners:
* Use the fun and simple user interface to create a unique baby output every time via the photo library or capture it from your iPhone or iPod.
* Customize your baby's hair style, hair color, ethnicity, eye color. Then, play and interact with your baby on the touch-screen.
* Upload and share your baby photo easily to your Facebook account or email. You can also save and load your baby photos for future viewing purposes.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* iOS 4.0 Tested
* 16.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Baby Creator 3D 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Panorama Concepts is a young and dynamic group of creative people dedicated to producing stellar and innovative apps designed to enhance the way users interact with their device. The mission of the company is to push every idea to its limits and release apps that take user experience to a whole new level. The philosophy of Panorama Concepts revolves around the 3 I's: independent, innovative, international. By quickly responding to market changes and trends, the team of professionals brings innovative and exclusive solutions to the market that are available worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Panorama Concepts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.