November 11, 2011 in Utilities (E)
[prMac.com] Hong Kong - Panorama Concepts launches Secret Media Folder for the iPhone / iPod / iPad to protect your precious moments from unauthorized viewing. With Secret Media Folder, you can keep your most valuable, private and incriminating data away from prying snoopers as they're all Password Protected! View your private photos / videos easily under Albums view format.
Track those nights on the town or girls night out... then organize, browse, and share your precious or naughty photos and videos. Manage your photo and video collection with simplicity and keep track of who has tried to break in using advanced tracking.
* Log Reports of Logins and Break-In-Attempts with Date, Time & GPS Location
* Photo capturing of successful login and intruder's failed login attempts
* Import & Export content from your iPhone/iPod/iPad
* Take private photos/videos from within the app!
* Supports copy/paste and Share via Email or MMS
* Create custom albums for your photos/videos
* Multi-touch gestures: zoom and swipe
* Fully customizable slideshows
* Full Retina display support
* And much more!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 6.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Secret Media Folder 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Panorama Concepts is a young and dynamic group of creative people dedicated to producing stellar and innovative apps designed to enhance the way users interact with their device. The mission of the company is to push every idea to its limits and release apps that take user experience to a whole new level. The philosophy of Panorama Concepts revolves around the 3 I's: independent, innovative, international. By quickly responding to market changes and trends, the team of professionals brings innovative and exclusive solutions to the market that are available worldwide. Copyright (C) 2011 Panorama Concepts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.