December 15, 2011 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] South Melbourne, Austrailia - realestateVIEW.com.au has launched its popular real estate app, VIEW, for Android, following the successful release of its free iPhone app in November 2011. Updated daily, the free app combines up-to-date sales, auction results and median prices, with the ability to search for properties, allowing house hunters to search, plan and research properties on the move.
Featuring thousands of properties across Australia, the app also acts as your own personal planner, allowing you to mark a property as visited to easily keep track of the homes you have and haven't seen as well as plan your journey.
* Access the latest sales, auction results, quarterly and annual median prices (available in VIC, NSW, SA and TAS only)
* Search and view thousands of properties across Australia
* Shortlist favourite properties to access at a later date
* Visited: "Check in" to keep track of homes you have and haven't seen
* Easy navigation through toggle functionality and Google Maps view
* Call or email an agent directly from your Smartphone
* Planner: Automatically organise property inspection / auction times in order and put them straight into your Smartphone calendar
Download the iPhone and Android apps here. The iPad version of the app is planned for release on 15 December.
Device Requirements: -iPhone
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
realestateVIEW.com.au 1.2 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Based in South Melbourne, Austrailia, realestateVIEW.com.au was first launched in May 2001. realestateVIEW.com.au is one of Australia's leading real estate portals, providing buyers and renters with over 200,000 of listings to choose from. With free property alerts and the latest auction results - realestateVIEW.com.au is an essential tool to find your next home or investment property. Copyright (C) 2010 realestateVIEW.com.au Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.