February 9, 2012 in Multimedia (F)
[prMac.com] ShenZhen, China - Anymediaeditor announces Pavtube iMedia Converter for Mac. Firstly let me introduce you what is MXF, then you can have a general understanding of MXF. Material exchange Format (MXF) is a container format for professional digital video and audio media defined by a set of SMPTE standards. It is a "container" or "wrapper" format which supports a number of different streams of coded "essence", encoded with any of a variety of codecs, together with a metadata wrapper which describes the material contained within the MXF file.
And if you have some MXF files and want to edit them with iMovie on your Mac, you will find that the MXF files turn gray, that means you can't import MXF to iMovie for editing. But is there any way to solve that question. The answer is yes, and all you need to do is download a Mac MXF to iMovie Converter to convert MXF to iMovie support formats.
With the help of Mac MXF to iMovie Converter you can converter MXF files to any other format videos easily. The process is simple, all you need to do is clicking your mouse a few. The Mac MXF to iMovie Converter is specially designed for Mac users to convert MXF file, it can convert MXF to any other format at an amazing speed and keep the video HD. The MXF to iMovie Converter for Mac output formats include all iMovie supported formats, and many other popular video formats also supported by Mac MXF to iMovie Converter. Such as MP4, DV, MOV, MPG, AVI, etc.
On the other side, the MXF to iMovie Converter for Mac has some simple editing functions, such as merge, split, extract, control setting, etc, so that you can prepare for professional editing with iMovie.
* Super high converting speed - Its advanced coding technology accelerates the conversion speed to great extent
* Multi-task operation and batch conversion
This video converter for Mac is multi-task based and support batch conversion.
* Ability to edit videos
merge files together, trim out unwanted clips, capture still images,etc.
* Advanced audio and video sync technology
* Multiple aspect ratios available
This video converter allows you to set the video to desired value to fit for the screen of your devices and meet your special demands.
* Auto-shutdown facility - This video converter can shuts down your Mac on completion, saving valuable power and time
* Various watermarks editing options - The program supports different watermarks including text, image, and video watermark
* Full support for recorded TiVo shows - The iMedia Converter for Mac is capable of restoring *.tivo files to lossless .mpg or .ts files, trimming out commercials and trans-coding the .tivo files to .ts, .mov, .vob, .mpg, .avi, etc. for burning HD DVD, Blu-ray disc or standard DVD
* Support universal media players and devices
* Special focus on high-definition videos
* Mac OS X 10.5 and above on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, etc.
* 512 MB physical RAM or above.
* Intel processor.
* 1024x768 or higher resolution display.
* DVD Drive, External BD drive for ripping blu-ray disc.
* Common video formats - .avi, .wmv, .asf, .mpg, .mp4, .3gp, .3g2, .mov, .mkv, .m4v, .vob, .dv
* HD video formats - .mp4, .mov, .mpg, .ts, .mkv, .wmv, .avi
Lossless video stream - .vob , .mpg, .ts, .m2ts from DVDs, TiVo shows and blu-ray discs
* Flash video - .flv, .f4v, .swf
Based in ShenZhen, China. AnyMediaEditor is a professional multimedia conversion developer, we provide all kinds of video format converter. Include video convertsion tools, audio conversion tools and DVD ripping tools.Copyright (C) 2012 AnyMediaEditor. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.