deepClock- amazing clock on Desktop of your Mac
February 19, 2012 in Utility
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - Aperio Lux has announced the release of deepClock 1.4 for Mac OS X.
deepClock are a magnificent analogue clock which will decorate any desktop.
deepClock isn't just an ordinary clock for desktop. It's a magnificent decoration for any desktop. deepClock doesn't burden the desktop with unnecessary information. The program just displays a beautiful and unique clock on your Mac's desktop. This is so little and so much at the same time! Among the program combines, there still exist some small ones which perform only one or two functions but do that on a high level. deepClock is one of them!
This is a beautiful analog clock which you can place anywhere on your desktop.
You can adjust the app as much as possible for you conveniently:
* Run application at launch
* Keep clock and calendar on desktop in one of three positions: standard, on top of all applications (even a fullscreen mode) and also to freeze at desktop level
* show clock and calendar in all spaces
* One of deepClock functions which has been added are "Events" which allows to add small reminders an the app will show these messages on a desktop will allow you not forget very important event
* 15 variants style of clock
* 6 variants style of calendar
* Low CPU usage
* Movable clock
* Run at Login
* Hidden arrows in Clock
* There was a new function "Events" - now you do not pass anything important!
* Scalable sizes of Clock and Calendar
Our users write about us:
* "Bought this App last night and am most impressed with the Clock and the prompt support from the guys. They are most accommodating! It is well worth the money. It is attractive & works perfectly." - by Derynda
* "The new version is even better. Now you can remove the second hand display (which I personally found a bit distracting, but YMMV), and it also works better with the MacBook Pro sleep function. My only possible request would be to make it resizable, but that's pretty low-priority. Very nice, altogether. I've loved having an analog clock on my desktop since my old Unix X Windows workstation days, and this is an excellent alternative." - by Bob
* US English, German, French, Russian
* Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or later
* Macintosh Intel
* HDD Spaces 21.7 MB in Packed or 27.5 MB in unpacked
Pricing and Availability:
deepClock 1.4 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Aperio Lux is a small private group of developers who have a contract Mac OS X Developer, located Kiev Ukraine. The Aperio Lux team develops ergonomic and user-friendly software increases user productivity Mac OS X. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Alexey Nikitin and Bondar A. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, Macintosh, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.