Pixa: the best way to organize images hits the Mac App Store
November 13, 2012 in Image Editing
[prMac.com] Parma, Italy - Shiny Frog today is pleased to announce that Pixa 1.0 is now available on the Mac App Store. Everyone loves collecting images, but it can be very hard to keep them organized. Offering a way to better organize images on a Mac, Pixa is a Mac application that manages users pictures, helping designers to quickly find and share them. Pixa supports all the image formats from basic to pro: psd, ai, svg, jpg, png, tiff, pdf, bmp, gif, ico, icns, eps, raw, Pixelmator.
* Automatic tagging of colors and size of imported images
* Live folder that syncs user folders at every change
* Quick Export with custom presets
* A complete screenshots tool
* Cloud support with Dropbox and Cloud App
* Full integration with Mac OS X: Quicklook, full screen, Mountain Lion share panel and gestures
* Multiple libraries support
The power of Live Folders:
* Pixa won't change user workflow, files can be organized on disk and Pixa will look for every folder change
* Users can re-organize project's assets without moving the originals
* Live Folder are awesome for users that want keep images collection on an external hard drive
* English, French, German, Japanese, Chinese.
* OS X Lion 10.7.3 or higher
* Intel 64-bit processor
* 6.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Pixa 1.0 is $24.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for a special introductory price until November 30, 2012 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Graphics and Design category. The price after November 30, 2012 will be $29.99.
Shiny Frog is an Italian creative firm founded in 2006 that focuses on design and develop of iOS and Mac OS X applications. Shiny Frog always strive to deliver cool, up-to-standard applications with a keen eye for cutting-edge solutions and a commitment to excellence. Copyright (C) 2012 Shiny Frog. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.