July 18, 2007 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Toronto (Ontario, Canada) - JULY 17, 2007 - Agile Web Solutions Inc. has released 1Passwd 2.4.9, an update to the #1 Password Manager and Form Filler for OS X. The update features a major fix in the handling of radio buttons and checkboxes when saving web forms as well other enhancements and bug fixes. The 2.4.x series of updates to 1Passwd is coming to an end as the upcoming 1Passwd 2.5 will offer major feature enhancements that have been in devlopment during the last few months.
* Manage hundreds of passwords with one master key.
* Automatic form filler outclasses the other AutoFill products.
* Prevent phishing criminals from stealing your information.
* Stop keyloggers from recording your passwords and credit cards.
* OS X Keychain integration provides maximum security.
* Integrated with Safari, OmniWeb, DEVONagent, Firefox, Camino, and Flock.
* Easily import from Safari, Firefox, Web Confidential, and RoboForm.
* Take your passwords with you on your Palm / Treo. (with 1Passwd Reader for Palm application)
* .Mac integration allows passwords to be synced across machines.
* Generate and enter strong passwords with a single click.
Save your time, never worry about remembering passwords again, and protect your identity from phishing and keyloggers with this sophisticated password manager for Mac OS X. These unique features made 1Passwd the most popular password manager for Mac with tens of thousands satisfied customers worldwide in less than a year.
1Passwd 2.4.9 Release Notes:
[NEW] Added security warning message when the Unlock Automatically feature is enabled.
[NEW] Added onepasswd://register handler to enable automatic registration in the future.
[CHANGED] Improved Printing to honor line breaks in Secure Notes.
[CHANGED] Completely new Troubleshooting screen removes dependency on default mail and terminal applications.
[CHANGED] Changed Restore Form to not fill hidden/disabled/readonly fields.
[CHANGED] Web Forms search now includes full URL when searching (i.e. search for agile will now find forms w/ domain agile.basecamp.com).
[FIXED] Fixed user interface bug that would cause folders to “disappear” during refresh.
[FIXED] Fixed browser extensions to display 1Passwd menu on blank pages.
[FIXED] Fixed problem in printing when Web Forms contained special characters (i.e. &, <, and other HTML entities).
[FIXED] Resolved problem on certain forms where saving could save the wrong checkbox value.
[FIXED] Problem in restoration of Radio buttons values; important for pages like Outlook Web Access.
1Passwd requires Mac OS X 10.4 and above
Conceptualized in the fall of 2002, Agile Web Solutions was a partnership between two experienced consulting firms, Teare Software Solutions Inc and Software Trenches Inc. Agile Web Solutions has a long history of innovation and business excellence. Agile Web Solutions is a privately held company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. For more information about the company or any of its products, visit the Agile Web Solutions web site (http://agilewebsolutions.com).