April 29, 2014 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Malibu, California - Milo Gibson, in partnership with Revelbliss and ImHolding Apps proudly announces the release of Race to Fame, a movie trivia journey filled with fun mini-games that are sure to test any so-called "movie buff." Instead of the same old Q-and-A format of other trivia apps, Race to Fame features creative, challenging ways for film aficionados to show their expertise. Begin the journey to stardom in Branson, Missouri and the trek out to California and the city of stars. Pop Quiz, hotshot. How many ways can Race to Fame test your movie knowledge?
* Multiple Choice Trivia: May the odds be ever in your favor with a 1-in-4 chance of getting the question right. When in doubt use a hint and freeze time.
* Catch a Falling Star: When you wish upon a star, drag it to their leading men and women in this fast-paced matching game.
* Smack a Star: First rule of Smack a Star: Not everything that shines is precious! Tap the movie title that matches the selected genre.
* Word Search: You don't have to walk into Mordor to complete this journey, just find the words that complete the clues.
Race to Fame allows users to share scores and compete against their Facebook friends to show that they're king of the world - at least the movie trivia world.
"Trivia apps have skyrocketed in popularity over the last year, but the App Store has been missing a game that is for movie lovers, by movie lovers," said Milo Gibson, creator of Race to Fame. "Race to Fame isn't just answering questions, either. It's a variety of fun mini-games that keep people engaged and truly tests their knowledge of Hollywood."
* Connect with Facebook and show off your score
* A myriad of trivia questions spanning several decades of entertainment, and a wide variety of celebs, directors and film hits that will test even the most hardcore film buffs
* Word search, matching games and multiple-choice questions give the challenges variety and depth
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 86.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Race to Fame 1.0.1 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
We Are App Einsteins! The Ideologists of Awesome Apps. Based in Santa Monica, their team has come together from a desire to produce quality products - a team of hand picked individuals composed of industry veterans and fresh talent who together believe can create and deploy a new generation of mobile games and social networks. The company, founded in 2011, creates games and social networks for smartphones and tablets. The Revelbliss development pipeline currently has a number of apps for mainstream users and core gamers. They aim at providing exciting deep experiences that offer long lasting fun and are free. Yes, we are just another startup made up of brilliant minds aiming at disrupting the market. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2014 Milo Gibson. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.