December 29, 2009 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Beaumont, Texas - We are very happy to announce that ActivePrint 7 is now available for your Apple iPhone or iPod Touch device on the iTunes AppStore! With ActivePrint 7 you can now print to any printer that your PC can print to over your Wi-Fi network or over the internet using your iPhone's EDGE or 3G network!
Here are some of the features available in this new version of ActivePrint 7 for your iPhone or iPod Touch:
* Print photos from your photo album or your device's camera
* Print the contents of your device's clipboard, letting you easily print content from other apps!
* Print contacts from the address book and web pages
* Print plain text from a built in notepad screen
* Support for multiple copies, portrait/landscape printing, different quality of printing, and color or black & white printing
* Print via any internet connect (Wi-Fi or EDGE/3G network)
* Support for practically any printer available in the market
Seven years ago, Pocket Watch, LLC. revolutionized printing from mobile devices running Windows Mobile with its award winning mobile printing software. Now we are taking the same ingenuity that brought about that success to the popular Apple iPhone platform with the release of ActivePrint 7 for iPhone.
* iPhone or iPod Touch 3.0 or later
Pricing and Availability:
ActivePrint 7.0 is only $3.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Founded in 2002 as Pocket Watch Software by Charles W. Teel, our company launched what has continued to be our lead product, ActivePrint. Charles developed the idea of ActivePrint as a college student after getting his first Pocket PC. In class he would write pages and pages of notes on his Pocket PC but would have to manually copy those files to his desktop computer and then print them one at a time. Frustrated, he looked for a software alternative to make this process simpler. But the closest thing he could find would require another $400 of hardware and software, and even then it wouldn't fully automate the process. So Charles set out to develop ActivePrint, the first and only mobile printing application that gives users the ability to print right out of the box at an affordable price (even for college students). Pocket Watch Software continued to develop the ActivePrint technology to make it more effective. After reorganizing Pocket Watch Software to Pocket Watch LLC, we continue the legacy of making technology work for our customers.